Property Investment Services
Historically property investment has presented a great opportunity for groups and individuals in search of improving their financial circumstances and solidifying their future through wealth creation, security, and protection against inflation.
With the client’s needs and these goals in mind, Golden Gate offers several specialized property investment services designed to ensure a calculated investment with minimum risk and maximum returns. These include:
- Connecting clients with reliable and highly experienced developers, brokers, legal teams based on individual budgets and requirements.
- Use of industry connections to provide clients with access to attractive investments prior to them entering the market
- Specialized information on the status of the property market
- History of price growth in given suburbs and prediction on future growth
- Rental market analysis and prospects
- Commercial, industrial, and retail property syndications
- Referral to investment property tax experts
- Acquisition and gearing of property in superannuation funds
At Golden Gate we aim to provide a higher level of service than other real-estate agencies through an ongoing relationship with clients. Becoming involved with our company means we are always on the lookout for opportunities which can improve your financial prospects.
Prudent and effective property management can be the difference between falling into thousands of dollars in outstanding interest payments and receiving a hassle-free stream of income. Golden Gate provides property management services to ensure you experience the latter, but without the high costs associated with corporate real-estate.
- Determination of realistic rental price and maximizing long term profits of your investment property through thorough market research.
- Complete and comprehensive advertising package including but not limited to advertising on the golden realestate.com, domain.com, prominent newspaper advertisements, gate website, featuring on other public domains and social media
- Using our exclusive connections with various financial and real-estate agencies and institutions to coordinate and present your rental property to prospective tenants.
- Provision of score cards to you for all applicants and tenant selection (based on records of employment checks, references, and previous landlord checks)—significantly decreases likelihood of a bad tenant.
- Arranging Landlord Protection Insurance.
- Conduct initial, final and Routine Inspections with written reports.
- Carrying out legal responsibility of receiving rent and bonds.
- Lodgment of Bond with Consumer Business Services
- Payment of bills for Landlords such as SA Water, Council Rates, Emergency Service Levy, Insurance as required.
- Fortnightly payments to Landlords via cheque or direct to your Bank Account in addition to statements on the last day of each month.
- End of Financial Year statements provided to Landlords for taxation purposes.
- Participation at residential tenancies tribunal on your behalf.
- Letting/reletting fee: 2 weeks rent + GST
- Lease renewal: 1 week’s rent + GST
- Management fee: 6.6% of gross collectables (GST inclusive)
This price is final and we guarantee there will not be any additional charges for services such as:
- Postage, photo-copying etc.
- Routine inspections
- Arrangement of maintenance
- Tribunal hearings